What's new

Liga Privada T-52 Toro: quickie review

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
I have bought 3 boxes of these this year so far. I am seriously smoking one almost everyday. They are so good i can't get enough of them. The toro is my favorite size as well. Great review, thanks!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Smoking another one of these now ... So good! I really wonder what some age would do to this stick, but I'm thinking I won't be able to hold onto any long enough to find out, lol!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks for the review, sir.

I want to try one of these. On my next trip to CI I'll break down and purchase one.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I smoked my first last night, and was blown away by how flavorful and smooth it was. While a bit stronger than I usually go for, it did not spin my head or upset my stomach. I agree with the review, a great looking cigar with a nice draw and tons of Blue smoke. I had to let it go out when I put the kids to bed, but it re-lit easily and the flavors were not affected by the re-light. I wish I had more of them, but they have had to take a spot on the short list of cigars I have to buy when the finances open up a bit.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Minority Report... T52 is great, No.9 is better. I think they sacrificed some flavor to get more strength out of the T52... but, again, I seem to be in the minority with that opinion.
I like them both but I still prefer the No. 9 myself. I think the Toro is the best vitola.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Dave, glad to hear that it agreed with you and you liked it! :cbig:

I like them so much, it's hard to go back to a No. 9!

(I prefer the T52 Robusto myself)