What's new

Ligas?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Haven't tried any yet, and all the talk on the boards have peaked my interest.

Stopped by the local shop today and they don't even carry them. Anywhere to find them online? I'm talking the ones that are a little harder to find... Found a few of the 9's online and those are on the way.

P.S. If this is a dumb question.. Feel free to tell me this is a dumb question!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I walked into Specs today to find they had L40s, UF13s, No 9s, Pappas Fritas, T52s. Who would have guessed.

The L40 is one of my favorite cigars

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
The first rule of Liga Privda Unicos is you do not talk about Liga Privda Unicos

The second rule of Liga Privda Unicos is you do not talk about Liga Privda Unicos!

Seriously though, most of our site sponsors carry them, they just sell out minutes after they hit the site. You just have to keep a sharp eye out and have your credit card ready.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
The FFPs, L40's and Dirty Rats tend to sell out quickly. As in, within hours (if not minutes).

Best bet is to keep an eye on site sponsors threads, as they often post when they're in. Also book mark the Cigar Deals and Liga sightings threads, as BOTLs often post there when the Ligas go up.

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My B&M carries 2 or 3 but they're ridiculously expensive. I recommend posting an ISO on here, the brothers will take care of you.
What's an ISO? Just point me in the right direction!!
Woopsie! The marketplace isn't open to you yet perhaps. Go to marketplace when it is open and there is a section for ISO(in search of) where you can post what you are looking for. I think it's 30 days from joining.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
T52's are excellent smokes. It has one of the most beautiful wrappers you will ever see...The amount of time spent creating that wrapper ALONE exceeds total production time on most cigars; and that's no exaggeration.

The binder leaf is from none other than J Fuego (!)

It's just quality form start to finish :)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
T52's are excellent smokes. It has one of the most beautiful wrappers you will ever see...The amount of time spent creating that wrapper ALONE exceeds total production time on most cigars; and that's no exaggeration.

You're not helping!!! haha

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They can literally be found at a lot of sources...Google is your friend with the right 'key words' but here's a warning for you....they are highly addictive once you've been introduced to them. I was a non believer after my first few but lately the darn things are like crack....you just want another and then another. They are not cheap but they aren't that expensive either. As others have mentioned you can get a break in pricing with trades..splits..etc.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1

You're not helping!!! haha
LOL, Well, they are more easily found that the Unico line, so thought I'd mention them as a suggestion.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
if you havent tried any then be in no rush to hurry and climax with the trophy ones just yet. start with a no 9 robusto hands down one of the best cigars out there IMHO, then the t52 robusto. actually pm me your address ill send you one of each.

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I'm a big fan of the LP no 9... that can be found at most places online, including Famous. If you have trouble, shoot me a PM!

But as others have said, be careful... Liga is very good and highly repetitive! If you go down this rabbit hole, you will find yourself spending way to much time trying to find the illusive Unico!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks so much for all the feedback! Looking forward to getting my hands on a couple. I was fairly surprised when I went by the local shop here and they didn't have any...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The FFPs, L40's and Dirty Rats tend to sell out quickly. As in, within hours (if not minutes).

Best bet is to keep an eye on site sponsors threads, as they often post when they're in. Also book mark the Cigar Deals and Liga sightings threads, as BOTLs often post there when the Ligas go up.
good advice here

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm going to have to try these soon as well. With all the great reviews and praise for them both here and elsewhere. Just not sure I need to fall in love with another hard to find stick, but why not!!