What's new

ligero ho ho

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I dunno why I keep on trying out ligeros. I spose it's like Mom used to say: "If everyone else jumped off a cliff..."

Every time I try and twist ligero into a gar, sure, I admit it may taste good enough to start with, but by halfway down the stick it's a solid gack. Then dinner is all a gack. Then I get a morning mouth that's gack awful.

The sitch got critical here when our retiring roll-bro Charlie gifted me his stash last month. Now I have skads of ligeros. I gotta figure that someone must like the stuff, cause they keep on pickin' it and sellin' it. Best thing I can do is Merry Christmas these bastid bags on to someone who enjoys a good cliff dive before I am tempted to twist any more of it. Don't want that. I'm more of a seco psycho and a visomaniac.

So who likes to torque a power gar? If it's you, post "I'll dive" right here. Somewhere mid-week I'll randomize you divers and whoever comes up gets all the ligero that I can stuff into a Priority Mail box. Prolly 4-5 lbs.

Remember: no firing baccy back. This is strictly an oblation. I'm working toward better karma.
Liger Oh Ho Ho and a bottle of anejo!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be diving into the ocean from Mexico in a few hours here! Love Ligeros though. As long as you have a recipe that works. Firing up some home rolls today for sure!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So our only entrant was Jimmy D.
Jimmy is entrant #1.
Assuming that a random number between 1 and 1 would come up Jimmy D...

Jimmy, shoot me your addy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. I was not very clear in my response as well. [mention]webmost [/mention] already sent me some flojo in a different Xmas post. I’m not a greedy person at all. My mind works that every leaf has a purpose and can be utilized in a variety of blends just like food recipes. Which I have more blends jotted down than I can even get to in a timely manner. Then I tweak them in a subsequent round of rolling to narrow down. I just placed a LO order over the weekend, but missed out on WLT since my moon walking skills turned into more of… well not moon walking. Lol. I have some leaf still in my cart I can pull the trigger on once I heal up a little more. Using stairs aren’t in my near future. Enjoy the leaf [mention]Jim D [/mention]! Post pics of your creations!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
He did not post "I'll dive."
He posted: "I’ll be diving into the ocean..." and "As long as you have a recipe that works", which I do not.

So I'm packing it up. Extra room in the box may require leafy dunnage.
You're making me nervous!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The ligero Santa stopped by today, a hearty thank you @webmost !
This stuff smells great, I'm looking forward to working with this leaf. There are two that are new to me, the Pelo d'Oro and Cibao Valley Criollo. I'm excited to start blending up new concoctions.

Hope your ticker is well, let us know when you can, how you're doing @webmost

20211206_173815.jpg20211206_173822.jpg20211206_173827.jpg

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
No probs per se with my ticker. I merely volunteered to be a guinea pig for a medical trial of a widget called a Watchman, which is inserted into heart via groin. Came home yesterday mid-day. Been dealing with bleeding. Otherwise, woke up this morning from a long deep sleep sporting morning wood. Will be doing the high kick soon.