What's new

Light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We are scheduled to close on our new property a week from Friday!! My family and I can't wait. This process has been a journey we did not expect. We sold our house last December, just before Christmas in the hopes of finding a new place within a couple months. Found a place to lease for three months (which at the time seemed like to long) and moved into temporary space with my wife and three daughters. Well, we're going on eight months and finnaly see a light at the end of the tunnel.

We are scheduled to close next Friaday on our dream home. It is far out in th country, surrounded by timber and farms. Our home is nesteled among 15 acres of timber. This will be the perfect place for us to continue to raise our girls. Just have to get the appraisal results back (im not concerned about the value) and get a land split finalized with the county. That is the point that concerns me a little. I would sleep easier if it was done already. This journey has taught me to be patient, good things come to those who wait and that everything happens for a reason. we lost a house to a multiple offer situation that we thought we were in love with, had another one come up with a sour situation before making an offer and countless houses that just didn't feel right. Hopefully everything goes as planned and we can close next week. Thank you all for reading this, i'm just very excited and felt the need to share.

Dave

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
Congrats! I live in rural GA, you will love it. Your only concern might be heavy traffic, as you can see below. Taken from my home office window this AM.

IMAG0281.jpg

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thank you all for the kind words. I will defifinatly be posting pictures once we get settled. I can't wait. And bonus, there's a screen porch so i have a bug free smoking lounge.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You might want to keep quiet. You know how the bus drivers are around here. I'd hate to see them run over your new mail box. (Yes USPS will forward sfr boxes.)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the kind words. I will defifinatly be posting pictures once we get settled. I can't wait. And bonus, there's a screen porch so i have a bug free smoking lounge.
Are you serious?! I am green with envy. Getting impossible to find somewhere to smoke in NYC. So when's the big herf?

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
You know it's a celebration when you're drinking the champagne of beers. Congratulations on the house. It looks awesome.