What's new

Lighter deals

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I am about to do a review on a DuPont Mini and my first impressions did not live up to the hype. Maxi might be better, but the mini seems pricy for a made in China single torch with no frills at a list price of $160 and $100ish if you hunt around. It is a nice lighter, only referring to overall value.
Not done with the lighter yet, again my initial impressions.
My mini works great every single time. Maxi not so much but I did put in non DuPont fuel one timer in it

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Actually, bought two lighters. :)
Congrats! No reason to apologize. What did you get?!
Since I'm just a regular schmo I buy/sell/contest giveaway most my reviewed lighters. Gotta keep some of em ;-) LOL
Going to check out your review, might be interested int he lighter.

Althought I keep going back to my ronson. It was just outside for 2 days and a pretty bad rain storm, I brought it in this morning and it fired right up.
I Love my Ronson Jet Lite! Especially after the Modification so that you can turn the flame up. I've had mine for almost 2 years with no problems at all. Not bad for a $5 lighter! :) it leave more money for smokes
Are those easily found in places like CVS? Or is there an online source? The free Montecristo lighter I got seems to have malfunctioned now and I would love a cheap replacement. $5 is no big deal.
I found mine at Wally World (Walmart)... Make sure you look up the Ronson Jet Lite Mod on YouTube! It makes the Ronson so much better!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Are those easily found in places like CVS? Or is there an online source? The free Montecristo lighter I got seems to have malfunctioned now and I would love a cheap replacement. $5 is no big deal.
Hit up WalMart's express/cig line, they will be right there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JMO, but go to Wal-Mart and get a Ronson Jetlite.
I got one of these at Wal-Mart last week and I was disappointed. Lit the first few times then gave me issues. Good thing it was only $4.
Mine lasted two weeks then just stopped working. :/
good to know. I may go pick up few of these was in the market to pick up a Prometheus lighter but this deal sounds more attractive

I own many expensive lighters including ST DuPont.
My everyday, has never failed lighter is Ronson. I keep them laying around everywhere. Only ones that ever broke where filled with xikar fuel. Saw a thread on Vector fuel so I bought some. I purged the broken ronsons and refilled with Vector. All working 100% again.
Buy a Ronson

Empty and fill with vector and your good to go

Good to know. I was about to get a Prometheus lighter but this sounds much more attractive

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I started this thread a while a go and just wanted to let others know in case they don't about CI's lighter grab bag for 20 bucks .. I'm very impressed with what I got .. I did the math and got about $100 worth of lighters for 20 bucks you can't go wrong !! Only down side is you gotta wait a little longer for shipping