What's new

Lil' Monsters

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
We are still awaiting our first shipment as well. I know Pete posted today that they staggered the shipments and they should all be in stores within the next 10 days.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0

Mine landed today. Funny thing...is I didn't even order any. Part of a seriously over the top bomb.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Yea, you should include whatever's on the bottom too. looks like a good hit
This isn't a thread about the other 25 cigars that were sent, it's about lil monsters! I was running out the door for work when it landed, so I just glanced at the card. I forget now which one it was. The cards, while obviously not necessary, really make this a neat release.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This isn't a thread about the other 25 cigars that were sent, it's about lil monsters! I was running out the door for work when it landed, so I just glanced at the card. I forget now which one it was. The cards, while obviously not necessary, really make this a neat release.
jeez man, when do you get the time to smoke? I feel like you're always on the go

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
Just picked mine up at the local B&M

I know some guys are collecting the cards, I have Frank Jr. and Mini Mum. If anyone is willing to trade for a stick or 2 PM me.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ended up giving in and bought another box. Ordered this morning and Holts shipped it the same day.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
These have yet to ship to the West Coast. All the B&M owners who ordered in CA are not happy at all. Thier customers are ordering online from other shops because of this. I preordered 2 boxes from one and nothing yet. Hopeully they will show up soon...