What's new

Lil' Monsters

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
For me..who has not tried any of the OR monsters......I am thinking these will be similar but not the same...I bet some are going to be better...and some not as good...but still 5 different sticks from one of my favorite producers in one box.....where I can split it with someone and get 5 different cigars instead of having to buy a 5 pack of one cigar....that is exciting to me...and come on now..call me lame...but I loved garbage pail kids...how awesome are those trading cards!

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Apologies if this has already been discussed....

Not sure why everyone is getting so hyped on these Lil Monsters.

First off, I am a huge Tat fan, so not a hater, here.

The idea of trying to duplicate a limited run cigar is a tall order to begin with....Duplicating the exact flavor profile would be next to impossible. The other problem is that even if you were able to reproduce the ingredients, the cigar is now in a completely different vital....We all know how different a blend can taste within different sizes.

...Just not sure if folks are thinking that they will get the same experience fromnthese cigars as the originals (?)
Never had the originals. So I guess it's these that would be the closest thing...

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
gentimmy said:
Hope my store up here in Oxford gets 'em soon. Got my name on a box.
They let you smoke in the Grove up at the school up north? Haven't been there in a long time. Used to date a girl from Ole Miss when I was at State. They had some nice bars up there that have probably been closed or changed names over the years. Looking forward to seeing if these taste the same as the originals. Only one I haven't tried is the Boris or the frank I forget in my old age.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Let me know if Oxford gets any and I'll drive over! Hotty Toddy!

Wish we had a local like that here. Cleaned out their MF LE 2010 last time I was there :)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
They let you smoke in the Grove up at the school up north? Haven't been there in a long time. Used to date a girl from Ole Miss when I was at State. They had some nice bars up there that have probably been closed or changed names over the years. Looking forward to seeing if these taste the same as the originals. Only one I haven't tried is the Boris or the frank I forget in my old age.
They sure do, if you come visit hit me up!

Let me know if Oxford gets any and I'll drive over! Hotty Toddy!

Wish we had a local like that here. Cleaned out their MF LE 2010 last time I was there :)
Oh they'll be getting some...but they may all be accounted for...

Unfortunately that B&M will only allow you to smoke there with a membership and you have to be 25...I'm 22

Let me know if you make it this way!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Herfing with buddies tonight right around the corner from my B&M. Would make my day if I could swing by and get these before meeting up. We shall see.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Update for those who ordered from 3jcigar. Nice guy on the phone says they will be getting about half of their order. So he expects to ship them on Friday/Saturday. As more inventory comes in they will ship immediately after they do quality control, check them out, etc. He said the shirt was a LE shirt that a contest will run with it. If you get a shirt with a special mark, take a picture and send it to them and you win a prize package with free stuff.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Update for those who ordered from 3jcigar. Nice guy on the phone says they will be getting about half of their order. So he expects to ship them on Friday/Saturday. As more inventory comes in they will ship immediately after they do quality control, check them out, etc. He said the shirt was a LE shirt that a contest will run with it. If you get a shirt with a special mark, take a picture and send it to them and you win a prize package with free stuff.
I finally got an email back from them (3JC) late last night too. Some guy named Jeremy who said their email accounts were switching servers and incoming emails got all messed up. Really cool guy who says they're working hard trying to get all the orders out ASAP. He said they only received half (50 boxes?) of their initial allotment and that many guys were ordering 2, 3, 4 even 11 boxes of these (even though he says they're sticking with their 1 box limit for the time being) He said the first wave of orders are shipping out on Friday, 06/15. So, in short, I'm not too worried about it....