What's new

Lil' Monsters

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
i tried to pre-order some today but they were already sold out
It's no longer preordering now, they have been released.

Don't worry though, they are doing a second shipment of these to most, if not all retailers. Keep your eyes peeled, and you will find some.

Thank all the guys ordering multiple boxes, I also missed out. :)

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Anyone ever order from twoguyscigars? My order status shows complete no shipping info or anything, I emailed to ask if they shipped or what complete actually meant no response!

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Has anyone actually smoked any of these yet?

Yes. Here's my ranking for the first 3 smoked:
1) Baby Face
2) Mini Mum
3) Frank Jr.

The Baby Face and Mini Mum were really good. I think the Frank Jr needs some time, but shows potential. I may have liked the Mini Mum slightly more... It is a toss up between 1 and 2 really...

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Anyone ever order from twoguyscigars? My order status shows complete no shipping info or anything, I emailed to ask if they shipped or what complete actually meant no response!
I have ordered from them and been to their stores. Great B&M. They will take care of you. Give them a call.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered 3 boxes from them on 6/13, they arrived 6/15. I received only the initial order confirmation email. No response when I emailed them, no tracking information, the package just showed up at the door a couple days later.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yes. Here's my ranking for the first 3 smoked:
1) Baby Face
2) Mini Mum
3) Frank Jr.

The Baby Face and Mini Mum were really good. I think the Frank Jr needs some time, but shows potential. I may have liked the Mini Mum slightly more... It is a toss up between 1 and 2 really...
I want to smoke the Frank Jr first followed by a Mini Mum.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I ordered from a store whose name I won't post but they were sold out and I asked them to cancel my order and have yet to hear back. They said they were getting another shipment like everyone else but I found another place to go since then. Doesn't seem like they want to give my money back..