What's new

Lil' Monsters

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I was able to order from a company I won't mention, unless I actually get the cigars. They had them listed on their web site like they were in stock, but then I never got a confirmed order and shipping details email. The order was still listed as "pending" on their site, so I called. The rep said they are expecting their next shipment this week and my order of one box would not be a problem. We shall see.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Mine just landed at my front door an hour ago, the wife liked the boxes and trading cards so much (because she thought they were "cute") that she suggested I order 3 more boxes haha now I know why there were the trading cards good marketing Pete!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My gf just got it in the mail and had to open it up....she wants the shirt to be "ours" not mine....and I had to beg her not to open the box to see what card is inside!......I am stuck at work for the next couple of days....the marketing worked!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Don't worry. There are a lot of these out there/being shipped. Patience grasshopper. The bigger or more popular shops got theirs first which brings out all us nuts. Initial shipments may sell out but there will eventually be enough for everyone. Petes idea was initially to "have something to tide everyone over till the monster release in Oct." G1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I liked the mini mum. Smoking my way from newest to oldest in orig release. Need to pick up a few more boxes

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Where's Boris? technically he was the only "Actor Series" but considered a monster no less I believe.
Pete has said many times that he does not consider the Boris to be part of the Monster series (which is one of the reasons it is not in this collection)...

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I smoked them all. The size concentrates the flavors much more than the big monsters. Worth snagging a box.