What's new

List your favorite Lancero sized (or similar) Smoke!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
True lanceros (no order) ...

Top 10:
Casa Fuente Lancero (aged)
Cohiba Lancero (aged)
Trinidad Fundadores (aged)
My Father Lance
OR El Triunfador
Tatuaje Especiales
LP L40
Illusione HL
Illusione HL maduro
LFD DL Lance

Runners up:
LGC MdO
AB Tempus Creo
El Triunfador #6
Oliva V Lance
Viaje Platino Lance
Cubao Lancero
CAO LX2 Lancero
RP Signature Lance
RP Fusion Lance

Others I own but haven't tried yet:
Cain F Lance
Viaje Exclusivo Lance
Casa Fernandez Lance
J. Fuego Origen Lance
San Cristobal Lance (at least I used to have one ...)

Yea, I'm a lancero ho! What's odd is that I've never had an Opus X Lancero (i'm a big Opus fan), or a CC Montecristo Especiales and Party SdC. I do have a Don Carlos Lancero now thanks to a brother here, though, so I'm looking forward to that!! I'd also like to try EVERYTHING by Lito Gomez in a lancero size. Not sure why I haven't yet, other than they can be tough to find.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Top 10:
Cohiba Lancero (aged)
My Father Lance
OR El Triunfador
Tatuaje Especiales
LP L40
Illusione HL
Illusione HL maduro
LFD DL Lance

Runners up:
LGC MdO
AB Tempus Creo
El Triunfador #6
Oliva V Lance
Viaje Platino Lance
Cubao Lancero
CAO LX2 Lancero
RP Signature Lance
RP Fusion Lance

Cain F Lance
Viaje Exclusivo Lance
Casa Fernandez Lance
J. Fuego Origen Lance

Yea, I'm a lancero ho! What's odd is that I've never had an Opus X Lancero (i'm a big Opus fan), or a CC Montecristo Especiales and Party SdC. I do have a Don Carlos Lancero now thanks to a brother here, though, so I'm looking forward to that!! I'd also like to try EVERYTHING by Lito Gomez in a lancero size. Not sure why I haven't yet, other than they can be tough to find.
I'm on a goal to start smoking almost every lancero that I come across. But I did enjoy the Opus X Lancero especially with a few years on them. The Casa Fuente Lancero must be delicious! (I love the CG)

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I am on a mission as well to smoke through as many mentioned here as I can find. Great contributions to this thread and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks guys!! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
My local BM just got 3 boxes of the Cain F Lancero Tubo boxes. They are 10ct boxes, selling for $75 a box. I bought two of them. If anyone wants their last box let me know and i'll pick it up and ship it to you at cost. PM me soon so I can let the owner know to hold it for me.

~disregard, Emersons has them cheaper due to Sales Tax and Tobacco Tax that I pay out the arse for in Ohio...

Last edited:

Xingpao

Tobacco Whore
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Nice list. :king:

Top 10:
Cohiba Lancero (aged)
My Father Lance
OR El Triunfador
Tatuaje Especiales
LP L40
Illusione HL
Illusione HL maduro
LFD DL Lance

Runners up:
LGC MdO
AB Tempus Creo
El Triunfador #6
Oliva V Lance
Viaje Platino Lance
Cubao Lancero
CAO LX2 Lancero
RP Signature Lance
RP Fusion Lance

Cain F Lance
Viaje Exclusivo Lance
Casa Fernandez Lance
J. Fuego Origen Lance

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Anyone know if it is against BOTL policy to do something such as gauge interest in a Lancero sampler pack, and if enough interest arises, purchase a box of say 7-10 different lanceros and put together say 24 samplers of 7-10 lanceros and then sell them on here for actual cost plus shipping? I can't get into the trade/sale section just yet, but would love to possibly coordinate this

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
That's what I figured, just didn't know if that sort of thing was allowed or not. Didn't think this thread would get as big as it did. Might be a good way to try a lot of these mentioned cheaper than buying singles :) Just thinking out loud

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Anyone know if it is against BOTL policy to do something such as gauge interest in a Lancero sampler pack, and if enough interest arises, purchase a box of say 7-10 different lanceros and put together say 24 samplers of 7-10 lanceros and then sell them on here for actual cost plus shipping? I can't get into the trade/sale section just yet, but would love to possibly coordinate this

Depending on the sticks, I would be interested in doing this. I'll watch the marketplace in the future in case this takes off

elia.jon1

newb
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I had my first lance today a Cain f bought a box for 50 and it was awesome it was the only box and my b&m was sold out for good they said

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Not in any order.

Tat Black PL
Illusione HL Maddie - OR
Illusione HL Candella
Cass Fuente Lancero
NHC Capa Especial
Tat Tattoo
Cain F Lance