What's new

Lit The Wrong End..

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I'm reading through BOTL here and picked up the cigar I had clipped a few minutes ago and lit it from the clipped end. This got me thinking, it would be interesting to smoke cigars both ways and see both sides of the story.

Anyone else done this before for the purpose of seeing how it unfolds from the other side?

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
When I get full access to the site, I'll do a couple reviews and post my thoughts. If anything it will be an experience.

I have a 300 count humi filled with backwoods...I'm letting them age for a couple of years..#thefinerthingsinlife

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have only done this with Cig's back in the day when I smoked them. I have been lucky enough to not lite the wrong end yet!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I tried a backwoods last year after years of finer cigars and I felt like I was smoking air. Lol. But they will always have a special place in my heart ha.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have yet to light a cigar from the wrong end. But I did light cigs that way when I was drunk at parties. Followed by me getting mad cause im out of cigarettes thinking someone else smoked them when really I just about chained smoked the entire pack... ohhhh those times. Im glad im past that.