What's new

Little about me.....

Tomahawk

Small Victories....
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
Name is Tomahawk,

Let me see, just got back from Iraq, got hurt this time around ( went to the STAN in 03' ) as a member of the national guard. I am a State Trooper and have been a cigar smoker since my rookie days in NYPD SWAT. We used to hit a house and if everything went well, we would all go back to the shop and smoke cigars. Didn't know as much about them then as I do now.
So, I just retired ( medical ) and now I am all banged up. Lost my job as a cop too, I resign next week. My best friend owns a cigar shop, so I am pretty well versed on all the major brands. I started out mild, worked my way to a nice well balanced to full strength taste. I am up to about one or two a day.
All of my friends are rich. So I have to make sure I stay in my budget range. My favorite smoke is the Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru, or the new Curvee. But I like PG's and H.Upmann 's for everyday, hearty smokes.
I like fast motorcycles, when my pop passed away though, my mother gave me his 84 Electra Glide Classic. Now I have the best of both worlds. I enjoy fast cars, got a GTO. Other than that, I look forward to chatting with you guys from time to time, and hopefully getting together so you guys can teach me how to play some poker. You guys take care and feel free to pm me anytime.

Long Ashes,
Tomahawk

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
welcome to the board and brother of the leaf hope you enjoy it here and thank you for severing sir have a good one. nice smokes also. wish my friend owned a shop

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome back from the big sandbox. I appreciate the sacrifice you made in the name of liberty. :usaflag:

Hope you enjoy it here at BOTL.

Tomahawk

Small Victories....
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
howdy!! where ya hanging out these days??
Thanks to everyone!!! It's people like you, that make it a little easier to swallow... everything. Anyways, I am in Maryland, but just got a new job up in Jersey, so I am headed up there the end of this week. Yay for me!! Just hope that they have some decent shops around. My roomate told me, ( Have to get a roomate until I rent my current house out and find some decent property to build on up there ) there were none. Whoa is me!!!!!!!! LOL

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Coming from a military family where my father was a career Marine, brother career Army, and nephew just joining the Marines, I echo the sentiment of thank you for your service.

And...welcome aboard!