What's new

Litto Gomez Diez (LG)... thoughts?

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
I was putting dates on some of my singles the other day and it occured to me that I haven't seen much written about the LG line of sticks here. I'm pretty impressed by them (especially the chisels) and was just wondering if anyone else found them to be as good. I didn't see any reviews on them here, but then I can't spend ALL of my time posting and reading on BOTL here at work!

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
They seem to be difficult to locate. I've asked a couple of B&Ms and they hadn't even heard of them. When I told them that they should be carried by their LFD rep, they made notes to ask. One problem for me is that I can buy them as singles, or box of 50, but at ~$450/box it's a bit of an outlay.....

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Great smoke!!! Only smoked a couple and both were very strong. I'll smoke one again next week and report. I do remember that it had a unique flavor that I could not put my finger on. It's a dominican puro. I just remember being impressed with it!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoked a chisel last week one night, very good. Very strong, not overpowering but strong, Lots of ceader and spice flavors.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Good cigar.

Very strong cigars. These definatley need to sit for some time in the humi as well to stabilize because they are packed very tight and moist. This cigar is kinda like a very strong OPUS.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
A very good, strong dominican puro while remaining tasty for the seasoned cigar smoker. I don't find them as strong as the Opus X however.

djs134 said:
They seem to be difficult to locate. I've asked a couple of B&Ms and they hadn't even heard of them. When I told them that they should be carried by their LFD rep, they made notes to ask. One problem for me is that I can buy them as singles, or box of 50, but at ~$450/box it's a bit of an outlay.....
Serious Cigars has them in stock (sans the Americano) http://www.seriouscigars.com/types/Build_mfr.asp?mfg=Litto+Gomez&Cat=Cigars