What's new

Litto gomez small batch no. 3

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Looks like they're out. 1 and 2 were great smokes. I'm excited for these, just have overspent recently. :\

From Arnold's:

Arnold’s Tobacco is honored to be one of the very first tobacconists to receive the new Litto Gomez Small Batch No. 3. These could be the best Small Batch cigars Litto has made. Litto blended the cigars with some of his finest Dominican tobaccos from his farm in La Canela. He used 2004 vintage tobacco for the filler and binder. The dark, oily wrapper is a Sumatra-seed Dominican that creates a stunning amount of complexity. The cigars are full bodied but have a balance that few cigars can match. There is a nice amount of spice to the cigar and the complexity really comes out when you catch the hints of raspberry and cedar throughout. Like all of Litto’s cigars the construction and draw are flawless.

This original shipment of Litto Gomez Small Batch No. 3 was fairly small. We decided to put them into five-packs to help make sure everyone gets a chance to sample these new cigars. The Litto Gomez Small Batch No. 3 measures 6 ¾ x 52. You can pick up a five-pack for $88. Full boxes should be available within a week, if you would like to get a pre-order in for a full box please don’t hesitate to contact us. Because of the limited availability all pre-orders will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Take advantage of this early release and smoke some of the best cigars Litto has ever produced.

FREE UPS ground shipping in the Continental United States with every 5 pack or box purchased

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
When you get it post a review. I would love to read it before I would buy one. I love Litto but gotta pinch this time of the year.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
$88 for a 5'er....Not surprising I guess considering the cost of #'s 1 & 2. If they're anywhere close to the 2 (never smoked the OR) they'll be worth it....but there are simply too many excellent smokes out that are at or below $10/stick (Ligas, Tats, Viaje etc.). I'll stick with those and others in that price range, but I am curious to hear how these are.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
$17.60 per stick is pretty much what everyone will be selling them for, they come in a box/cabinet of 105.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Please, Please, Please, DON'T tell me how good these are. In fact, don't even tell me that they exist. I guess I could just not read the thread, but I can't - I'm so weak.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Not much for giving reviews, but I had one last night, and plan to have another later this afternoon.. They are awesome!! If your really spending the mulah, pick up a LFD salmone Maduro.. Its another awesome stick, and that's about $25 a stick