What's new

LIVE feed from Nicaragua

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
I'll be doing a LIVE feed from Nicaragua (beginning tomorrow) as we enter the country via Managua and then visit the Maria Auxiliadora Education Center and the smaller Satellite School at La Cruz, for Operation Esteli beginning Thursday.

Mike @boltman will be conducting a dental clinic for some 400 children at the school beginning Wednesday and we'll be there to capture some of the fun! Mike has donated his professional services to help children that may have never even seen a dentist before. Mike is also donating dental supplies to each and every child that visit his dental clinic while in Esteli.

The rest of us will be on hand to capture some images, stream LIVE video and assist Mike in this massive endeavor.

I'll also be LIVE streaming video as we tour some of the impoverished neighborhoods where these children live (El Belen, etc), and while we visit some factories and other locations along the way.

You can follow us (LIVE) by accessing my Twitter feed @Smoqman

I'm no journalist, but I'll do my best to bring what we see, to you.

During the live feeds, you'll be able to ask questions (to us and those around us) as well as map our travels as we move along.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
As Joel has said Tomorrow 7 Brother's will take off for Nica for OE 2015, Boots & Brothers on the ground will be @Eric , @Smoqman , @Spenny , @boltman @Cigar Jedi , Emmett Malone from Blind Man Puff and myself ,
We have a full week planned in Esteli.....
We fly in on Tue evening in to Managua, and will be Meet by DE Henry and Jessi ....
Weds morning transport up to Esteli...
Thru and Fri working at the Maria Auxiliadora Education Center with @boltman putting on a Dental Clinic (this is the school that BOTL has adopted for the last 2 year)
Sat meet with TECHO/ DE Charities for more BOTL/TECHO/DE Building project for 2016, We will be touring El Belen and the area when we did the build in June
Sun more Tours and some relaxing
Mon transport back to Managua
Tue Fly back to the states

We have factory tours set up, DE, JdN, and RomaCraft, Meet with JdN about working more in Esteli to see what else BOTL can do to HELP , Lots of fellowship and we may even smoke a few Cigar and have a lil Rum ....
Stay tuned for more ......

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Bradster! That's 390 lbs of Bball and Dental, plus all the baseballs @Wicket @bigbill72 @Fairway1, etc we've hand carried and delivered to the Admins at the School - and Drew Estate shipped the pallet of BBall and Dental stuff from Miami to Esteli more recently.

THANK YOU Will, Mike and everyone else at DE as well as @bigbill72 - @Wicket and @Fairway1 for helping these kids have some fun!

:)

Yes @boltman and @Smoqman shipped over to Nica about 80 lbs of educational supply's, and Base ball gear, a bunch of very happy kids in NICA ......

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
This was the first year I saw BOTL fundraise for OE and it was awesome. I saw remnants of it last year when I joined and I got the just of it but had NO idea how big this really is. I just dont have the words to express how great this thing is! Ill be following and retweeting as I am able to.
Safe travels to all!

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Safe travels and have fun guys. I'm sure you'll all come back feeling the same way I did. Can't wait to hear more about a TECHO build for 2016.