What's new

Livin' The Dream!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
First off, I know keinreis wouldn't post this here, but I just wanted to post this because this is awesome.

Scott(aka keinreis)(aka Scittles) sent his kid to the Woodward camp in PA because over the last year his son has really taken to skateboarding, and getting pretty good too!

While at camp this happened:

I had an awesome week at Camp Woodward! As most of you know skateboarding is my love and passion and favorite sport. I was actually lucky enough to get "Tapped" while there which is a really special invitation to come back another week at the end of summer for extra special training and camp experiences with all the other "Tapped" kids. Being Tapped is for kids who show special interest in the sport, are skilled already beyond their years, extra training and who have shown to excel in skateboarding. Just being picked is an honor!
So now here is where we come in to play, this obviously is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a kid and with that there is a small financial hurdle to make it happen. If anyone feels like helping a kid live his dream here is a link where you can donate to the cause:

http://www.gofundme.com/ship-me-back-to-woodward

Personally, I wish my folks would have been willing to do something like this for me as a kid.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
hell, yes! dog town V2.0. o)

what kind of time frame are we on, craig?

EDIT: in all fairness, and with respect to time, more like dog town V8.6, but still...

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
hell, yes! dog town V2.0. o)

what kind of time frame are we on, craig?

EDIT: in all fairness, and with respect to time, more like dog town V8.6, but still...
Haha, I'm old skool too bro, loved me some Bones Brigade.

Not sure of the timeline, looks like a $1000 goal they set so however long that takes.