What's new

Lobstah

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
It's Lobster Night tonight at the not-so-famous Brewer's Alley here in Frederick, MD.

12.95 gets you a 1 1/4 LB Bug, Caesar Salad, fries (good fries too!) and cold slop.....plus, fresh beer is 2 bucks until 8, then it goes wayyyy up to $3.

I'll be accompanied by Olga, who is from the Ukraine and just started working in our lab. We went last week too, but it doesn't get old :thumbsup:

That's all :grin:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
we're planning a trip down to puerto nuevo real soon. i'm telling ya, you haven't had lobster until you've had it puerto nuevo style!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
we're planning a trip down to puerto nuevo real soon. i'm telling ya, you haven't had lobster until you've had it puerto nuevo style!!
Yeah Jeff but they are talking MAINE lobster. The real ones. Not the crwfish tails we get out here. :hysterica :hysterica

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i'll take a 2 lb crawfish tail anyday! split it in half, grill it, give me some fffrrreeeesssshhhhh hot flour tortillas and some melted butter. absolute heaven. of course, you can mess it up and eat the fresh rice and beans, hot (freaking hot) fresh tortilla chips and salsa, fresh guacamola,,,, but then you don't eat as much lobstah! big freaking chunks of lobstah! like your devouring a huge new york strip, only it's all lobstah..... and, did i mention the beer? take your pick, corona, dos equis, tecate, bohemia, carta blanca, sol,,,, best of all, you walk about 50 yards, and stay the night in a 2 floor condo overlooking the pacific.

but, i bet maryland is good,too!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
stop by la casa de habana in tijuana on the way down,,, pay $129 (99 weekdays) for the room WHICH INCLUDES TWO LOBSTER DINNERS (which we always use for lunch), welcome drinks, etc.... then we go back for dinner! all the fix'ns are included. and talk about cheap beer... usually it's free! no chit man!! they open at 9am and fix a mean lobster for breakfast. meat, tortilla, butter. and cervesa!!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
now i'm freaking hungry! going to the Brigantine for the best fish tacos!! in one hour, forty-five minutes....:drool:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
stop by la casa de habana in tijuana on the way down,,, pay $129 (99 weekdays) for the room WHICH INCLUDES TWO LOBSTER DINNERS (which we always use for lunch), welcome drinks, etc.... then we go back for dinner! all the fix'ns are included. and talk about cheap beer... usually it's free! no chit man!! they open at 9am and fix a mean lobster for breakfast. meat, tortilla, butter. and cervesa!!
Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk,talk, talk,talk, talk,talk, talk,talk, talk
When are we going? :glassesgr

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Ever since I saw them on one of the Food Network shows ... I've been wanting to try some genuine New England lobster rolls. They looked awesome!