What's new

Local B&M hosting in house raffle for OE!!!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Everyone, a local B&M who is donating to our OE raffle is also hosting an in house raffle for a separate prize. Rachel, the owner of Maduros Smoke Shop in Squirrel Hill, which is right outside of Pittsburgh, will be donating a custom shop printed Stinky ashtray to our raffle along with a $50 shop gift card. Rachel will also be hosting an in house raffle for ANOTHER Stinky ashtray and ANOTHER $50 shop gift card. This way non BOTL members can also contribute to the cause and get OE more well known with her shop regulars. Here are the details summed up from Rachel:

Starting now till Tuesday, June 30th, Tickets are $2 and can be bought in shop or via PooPal at madurosmokeshop@gmail.com. If using poopal, include in the comments your name, shipping addy, and phone number.

Winner need not be present
No expiration on gift card
Gift card valid towards in stock items (which is a lot)
If applicable Maduro Smoke Shop will cover the first $10 in shipping (USPS Priority or First Class International).

For more info contact Rachel at Maduro Smoke Shop 412/521-2112
Maduro Smoke Shop on Facebook and IG.

Fellas, please consider purchasing a few tickets at the shop. At the least, give Maduro Smoke Shops Facebook page a like and show Rachel some appreciation for her generosity. I do not know Rachel that well and she is still more than willing to help out this great cause.

She will be sending me a pic of the shop raffle prize along with the BOTL raffle prize soon. I will post up when I have it.

Good luck all!!