What's new

Long Island Feb. 5 Herf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yes I totally agree with Tubaman a very nice afternoon was had by all. :smt023 We partook of some very nice cigars and gifting up the kazoo was happening!! :smt103 Drinks where flying around nicely and we ordered a bunch of appetizers also to share. What made this extra special was the company. :smt038 Some outstanding Brothers where there including Dave C, Geoffrie, Bryan, Docrks plus the jersey contigent drove in Lowman, Bobby and Phil. We all had a great time. The only thing was the air purification system could have been better!! :dancing: Thanks all for making this an awesome get together!! =D>

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Smokozuna just dropped me off and I just wanted to say I had quite a good time this afternoon Always great fun getting together with BOTLs and sitting down smoking, drinking, eating .... herfing.

I'll upload the pics sometime tomorrow probably.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ehdg said:
Yes I totally agree with Tubaman a very nice afternoon was had by all. :smt023 We partook of some very nice cigars and gifting up the kazoo was happening!! :smt103 Drinks where flying around nicely and we ordered a bunch of appetizers also to share. What made this extra special was the company. :smt038 Some outstanding Brothers where there including Dave C, Geoffrie, Bryan, Docrks plus the jersey contigent drove in Lowman, Bobby and Phil. We all had a great time. The only thing was the air purification system could have been better!! :dancing: Thanks all for making this an awesome get together!! =D>
Hey you forgot to mention me!! :smt068

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Versacorp said:
Hey you forgot to mention me!! :smt068
Thats ok, Scotty You know you were there!! You were gifting delicious cigars to everyone. We all had a blast. Everyone was smoking and drinking and smoking and eating and smoking...Geoffrie was kind enough to get a cake for Tubaman's Birthday!! :smt038 :smt030 :smt033 :smt028 . A true BOTL.

Greeted old friends and met new friends. Great hat Smoko..Thanks for the humi..!! Nice Smokes all around for everyone! Heck even the bartender was smoking cigars. Needless to say, he wasn' spared from the bombers of the group. Geoff stated that didn't need any directions from the train station. He could smell the cigar smoke and all he did was follow it! Excellent JL#1 Geoff..really really tasty!!Nice talking to you again Bulworth, Doc, and DaveC (tartar sauce?..on the...really!). Great seeing you for the first time Erich. Now you know who you had to mail those Robainas in a hurry last November.

If only to lose steam from work I think we should do this often. :dancing:

D

DaveC

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
it was great to see everyone last nite, and from what i remember it was a great herf

now let me pick my liver up off the floor, it just fell out.

i over zacapa'd last nite :smt086

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DaveC said:
it was great to see everyone last nite, and from what i remember it was a great herf

now let me pick my liver up off the floor, it just fell out.

i over zacapa'd last nite :smt086
And while you're picking your liver off the floor, you'll probably need to figure out a way to get the smell of tuna tartar off one's nipples.

Whatever happens at Wild Ginger stays at Wild Ginger ;)

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
geoffrie said:
And while you're picking your liver off the floor, you'll probably need to figure out a way to get the smell of tuna tartar off one's nipples.

Whatever happens at Wild Ginger stays at Wild Ginger ;)
And You told me you guys were going to have dinner and home....
It must have been quite entertaining:smt042

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
crossbow said:
And You told me you guys were going to have dinner and home....
It must have been quite entertaining:smt042
For the record, Wild Ginger is a a restaurant. Good food.

Of course, we'll never be allowed in there again.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Another Great HERF for the records!!! :smt038 :smt038 Cigars, booze, soda, water and great food(and entertainment :smt109 ). Picture this, everyone smoking fine cigars, including the bartender and anyone else who dared walk into the bar to have a drink. :smt066

Thanks for putting this together, Dave. :smt023 :smt023

I woke up this morning with tuna tartar on my nipples. :smt102 :smt015 :smt044

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As everyone above already said, it was a great time. Fine bunch of BOTL to herf with.

What up with the guy with the Black & Mild... he got "hooked up" real fast...

Until next time... Herf On !!

Low

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Lowman said:
As everyone above already said, it was a great time. Fine bunch of BOTL to herf with.

What up with the guy with the Black & Mild... he got "hooked up" real fast...

Until next time... Herf On !!

Low
yeah wasn't that a bit tacky?

Guy comes in from the bar , sees the bar tender smoking an SCDH and asked me, Erich and Geoff if we could point him to where he could get Cuban cigars?
We asked him" Isn't that illegal? " He goes back to the bar. :smt066

by the way, nice pics Geoff
http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/geoffrie/album06?page=1

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Wow Geoff great pics. :smt023 You got all the suspects covered!! Damn wish we could have stayed longer to join in on the dinner part afterwards but damn lowman had to get home! ](*,)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
stevenmor said:
Man am I jealous. Sure wish I coulda been there. However, I'm sure glad that all you fellas had a great time!!
There's always a next time!! :smt109

Status
Not open for further replies.