What's new

Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Good morning gents, new brother here from the Twin Cities. Back in the early 90s I used to frequent the local B&M with my pops so he could pick up his beloved LGCs (back when EP was blending them). Being underage and quite curious, I would beg him to buy me one to try. One day he must have been feeling rather generous because he let me choose an entire box. I asked the clerk for a recommendation and he pointed me in the direction of the 8-5-8s, the cigar seemed like a good size to start with and I was quite draw to the sexy lady's nip slip on the box top. I took that box on a trip with us to Annapolis, MD and had my first on the dock with dear old dad as we watched a lightning storm off in the distance.

Just over a year ago I had my first DPG, Tatuaje and Padron all in the same week and immediately became much more serious about the cigars I smoke. Its a slippery slope, fast forward about a year later and Im fully equipped with a 30ct humi, 150ct humi, 70qt coolidor and 28btl wineador w/approximately 550 sticks in storage.

Ive seen BOTL on the Drew Estate factory tours and more recently (been loading up on CCs) saw Ajay Patels vintage herf. Figured this would be a great place to pop in and talk about smokes.

Thanks for having me.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
the lurkers path is one traveled too many . welcome and smoke with greater confidence ..

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
:welcome: from down in Winona :waving:

We have quite a few good MN brothers here and are always happy to have another join the group. Tobacco Grove seems to be the HERF location of choice lately but we have also met up at Burn in the past. Keep your eyes peeled to the boards here and hopefully we will have the chance to burn one together in the very near future!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello brother. :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our website and brotherhood here.