What's new

Long time no talk surgery thread

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
The other night on vHerf we were talking about a few dudes who we haven't seen on the board in a while. I've been wondering where my hipster friend Pickles had run off to. I assumed that maybe you went back to Germany and found the beefy woman of your dreams. :)

Hate to hear what's going on but I'm glad it's found and there is healing and recovery around the corner. Stay strong, bro and keep us updated!

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Well it's almost 3 o'clock surgery went really well sitting in ICU feeling pretty cute I mean good aside from the fact that I can't sleep at all. They got the tumor so it was the size of a big old woman lemon hanging out for tubes thanks for all the well wishes and prayers yall

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Awesome! So glad to hear it's all good in your hood.. or should I say under your hood? Nevermind.. just glad to hear you're aight!

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Pretty much de-tubed now and I walk down the hallway hooray my stomach hurts so very badly after after waking up after a short nap.. now the question is what's a smoke as my celebration stick. I figure I'll be good to go in about a week any thing new and interesting and delicious come out recently?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Pretty much de-tubed now and I walk down the hallway hooray my stomach hurts so very badly after after waking up after a short nap.. now the question is what's a smoke as my celebration stick. I figure I'll be good to go in about a week any thing new and interesting and delicious come out recently?
You may be under the influence still. You should know tnhe horror you just invited upon yourself. Good luck!
Oh, and glad to hear you are better.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Well it's almost 3 o'clock surgery went really well sitting in ICU feeling pretty cute I mean good aside from the fact that I can't sleep at all. They got the tumor so it was the size of a big old woman lemon hanging out for tubes thanks for all the well wishes and prayers yall
Glad surgery went well brother! Things will be on the up and up shortly and before you know it. In the meantime I will be keeping you in my prayers. All the best @squaresoft. Keep the optimistic outlook you have, it'll definitely help in the long run. We are all pullin' for you.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Been walking around all day and my epidural fell out yesterday day it would seem, so looks like I get to go home tomorrow so that's exciting. When I asked the doctor when I could drink beer again though I got the impression that it may be a lot longer than I was hoping. Why God of alcohol have you forsaken me!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Been walking around all day and my epidural fell out yesterday day it would seem, so looks like I get to go home tomorrow so that's exciting. When I asked the doctor when I could drink beer again though I got the impression that it may be a lot longer than I was hoping. Why God of alcohol have you forsaken me!
If he didn't give you a good reason not to drink, it was probably more of a moral disapproval than a medical one. Drink up! (y)