What's new

Long-time pipe smoker from SF Bay Area

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks. I've been a pipe smoker for 15 years, and have developed a taste for aged tobaccos in particular -- nothing like a straight Virginia aged for over 10 years! A group of us pipe smokers have a community on YouTube, and through that group I was introduced to cigars only a few months ago. I got quite a lot of help to get steered in good directions right away. My eyes flew open and I was sold after smoking a Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Principe. In the last two months, I've bought over 200 (good quality, by all accounts) cigars to try, and now have a NewAir 280 on the way, because I don't need to be convinced about the benefits of proper aging.

I heard about BOTL from old episodes of the Stogie Geeks podcast, and decided to give it a shot. Hail, well met, and greetings from the Golden State. :)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Welcome from Arizona! We have a great brotherhood here and a quickly growing sub-section of pipers. I look forward to your posts and drooling over pictures of your pipes and aged tobacco, I am also a huge fan of aged VA but have only been piping about 2 years now. Currently enjoying a bowl of C&D Haunted Bookshop with thanks to one of our generous brothers.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from one coast, Georgia, to the other. You my friend fit right in. Enjoy your stay

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome from Long Island, NY!! We have plenty of noob pipers here (including myself) and many seasoned pipers as well!! Your knowledge and info on pipes would be awesome to share with us all here! Welcome aboard BOTL!!