What's new

Long time Smoker/ First time Poster

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, all. Stumbled across the forum, and was intrigued to find a place for good discussion. I've been a cigar smoker for 15 years or so. Love Oliva V Master Blend 3, Jaime Garcia, Julius Ceasar, Aladino, Liga Privada. I keep those somewhat in the rotation along with several Perdomo's- ESV, Small Batch, Lot 23. But, really, I'll give anything a try. Cream of the crop for me if I'm splurging is an Atabey. I Pastor a church near Richmond, VA. So, let me also say... blessings to you all!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, all. Stumbled across the forum, and was intrigued to find a place for good discussion. I've been a cigar smoker for 15 years or so. Love Oliva V Master Blend 3, Jaime Garcia, Julius Ceasar, Aladino, Liga Privada. I keep those somewhat in the rotation along with several Perdomo's- ESV, Small Batch, Lot 23. But, really, I'll give anything a try. Cream of the crop for me if I'm splurging is an Atabey. I Pastor a church near Richmond, VA. So, let me also say... blessings to you all!
Thanks for the blessings! Same to you

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate the welcome! And- I’m a Pastor, not a judge! I believe in a God of grace, of which I need daily. You don’t have to trip over anything for me! Excited to be here.