What's new

Longtime r/cigars member, time for something new

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

My name is Dave and I’m from Long Island, NY. Been smoking cigars steadily for just about 7 years now. My dad introduced me to them and I haven’t looked back since.

I’ve used r/cigars on Reddit for the past few years, but the community there has really started to decline. It used to be full of conversation, in-depth reviews, and knowledgeable people. Ever since bombing got banned, it’s lost the people that made it so great. I’ve heard fantastic things about BOTL and am super excited to finally be a part of it.

I mostly enjoy darker profile smokes, but am not picky about smoking a great mild cigar. Illusione, Liga Prigada and Crowned Heads are a few of my favorite brands.

Nice to meet you all!

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I’ve used r/cigars on Reddit for the past few years, but the community there has really started to decline. It used to be full of conversation, in-depth reviews, and knowledgeable people. Ever since bombing got banned, it’s lost the people that made it so great. I’ve heard fantastic things about BOTL and am super excited to finally be a part of it.

Nice to meet you all!
Yeah, the halcyon days of cigar forums is gone.

In the words of Lester Bangs “Rock and Roll is dead, you have arrived just in time for the death rattle”

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Ohio. I'm new here myself and fairly new to Cigars. Just curious what does bombing got banned mean?

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Welcome from NorCal. They banned bombs, sales, trades, all of it. You can only post generic "look at what I bought / I'm smoking / recommended source for finding something / etc."

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from NorCal. They banned bombs, sales, trades, all of it. You can only post generic "look at what I bought / I'm smoking / recommended source for finding something / etc."
Yeah, it’s a real shame. Seems like I’ve come to the right place though!