What's new

Longtime r/cigars member, time for something new

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Isn’t that the truth, LOL

I posted some unicorn photos and instantly they were downvoted.
I posted one with a title like, nice way to end a hard day at work. It had six down votes in ten minutes. Somebody was also but hurt enough to send a DM about people losing their jobs because of Covid.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I posted one with a title like, nice way to end a hard day at work. It had six down votes in ten minutes. Somebody was also but hurt enough to send a DM about people losing their jobs because of Covid.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
But why be salty because someone else still has a job? Should be happy for that person. Maybe even ask what they do and see if there’s a network to tap into there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But why be salty because someone else still has a job? Should be happy for that person. Maybe even ask what they do and see if there’s a network to tap into there.
Agreed. Reddit, in every community, has a lot of haters. Old r/cigars had enough good people to balance it out, but it’s all gone to shit. BOTL it is for me. This place has been great so far.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Right on! Once this COVID shit is through we should get an LI meetup going. I’m in West Bab, you?
That’s great, I was your next door neighbor in Lindy. And yes, there’s a handful of us here from the island. I’d be down to “herf” once this crap settles. Since then though, got married just shy of 3 years ago, moved very east temporarily with my (then newlywed) wife at my in laws house, saved up and moved to our house in between the 2 towns basically 30-45 mins away depending on the season and which way of travel. I used to have a locker with a buddy at Matador cigars in Massapequa. But life got in the way for both of us so we said goodbye to it this past year. We used to go there maybe 2-3x a week then it turned to once a month then maybe once a year. I still go home a few times a month though to see all my friends and family. It sucks, I get a little home sick sometimes.