What's new

Looking for a Cigar Case that will hold a lighter and cutter

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for some sort of case that will hold 2-3 cigars, my lighter, and my cutter. Anyone seen anything like this?

I'm hoping for something that could fit in my pocket.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Tough parameters. I have not myself. I could see using a 3 finger leather case with two cigars, a slim lighter and a smaller cutter (punch or v-cut?). ON a related note, I have a hard carbon fiber 2 finger case with a very subtle Zino logo on it. Seen it carried at Cup O Joes and at Jack Schwartz. Pricey, but love it. They have a 3 finger case too. Good luck!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've got a solution that I use. I'll post a pic in a little bit, but essentially it's a three finger leather case. Two sticks in two fingers and the lighter in the center finger. Then I slip the cutter into the outside of the case. Works like a charm.

Pics to come.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Colibri makes 3 finger cases that have a slim pocket on the outside for a matching cutter. You can find them on ebay for ~$30. As for the lighter, your best bet is to to what POTOB does or get a slim one.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Now you just need one of these:

And it'll be perfect!

I actually just use a 5ct herfador. The finger sleeves tend to be too large to comfortably carry in a pocket anyway (at least for me, but I'm a smaller guy), so I'd end up carrying it anyway, and the herf-a-dor gives me better protection when it's knocking around in the car. the 5ct is generally enough room to carry a lighter and cutter as well as five ordinary cigars inside.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
POTOB, that might just work. Not sure if my lighter will fit but it's definitely worth a shot. Thanks for the idea!

aroma

Luva Sweet Easy Retrohale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my solution. Not exactly what you asked for, but close. Super-light 3-finger carbon fiber case in shirt pocket, Xikar Ultra lighter/cutter combo in pants pocket (ignore the second lighter in the photo).

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Here's my solution. Not exactly what you asked for, but close. Super-light 3-finger carbon fiber case in shirt pocket, Xikar Ultra lighter/cutter combo in pants pocket (ignore the second lighter in the photo).

Where did you get that case? What RG does it hold?

aroma

Luva Sweet Easy Retrohale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you get that case? What RG does it hold?
I got it at CupOJoes.com. It's also carried by JackSchwartz.com, but they're out of stock at the moment.

It holds up to a 54 RG - a Liga Privada 9 Robusto just barely fits.

More details in my review.

There's a very similar one (but not identical), made by Visol, available at eLighters.com. I haven't seen that one up close.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The one Aroma posted is the one I have, but I have it in a two finger. Fits in a front pocket, jacket pocket etc just fine for me.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
thats a pretty crappy policy...

they sell to distributors and retailers.. but refuse to provide a warranty because they didnt sell to you directly?

it would be one thing if they didnt have a warranty at all...

but if they dont want to stand behind their product.. because someone else sold it to you (someone that they sold it to in the first place.. that they knew was going to re-sell it when they took their money)... thats some BS...