What's new

Looking for a rare Opus X

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
88EDE692-9CD5-46EB-8E7B-FF25D92046A3.jpeg hey everyone.

I’m the hunt for a rare-ish Opus X cigar. The culebra. I came across it and looks amazing. I was wondering if anyone knows of a shop that may carry it. I’ve come across many brick and mortar shops that have amazing collections and lack the clientele to move the product. So any lead that you can provide is very much appreciated.

Also looking for rare LFD cigars. Late 90s earlt 2000s Ligero or Double Ligero with the original flower band.

Cigars like the LFD Maduro Prensado. I’d buy another box of these with out blinking. I’m an LFD collector. Have early boxes of the El Museo and 2008 DL oscuro A. Mysterious 2013 collectors edition (oscruro with natural wrap, though looking for reverse blend). And the 2016 super bowl football are all in my collection.

Any help you can provide is definitely appreciated.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve smoked a legit Phantom Maduro (of course it came from Carlitos pocket). And occasionally I’ve seen bundles of phantoms appear on auction for his Angel Share charity. So it never hurts to ask.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never keep them low. I’ve found things I never thought I would locate. If you ask enough. Sooner or later you find what you are looking for. And sometimes in the places you least expect them to be.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would never smoke that. Haha, I’m weird, I’d just stare at it in my humidor over the years.
Looks too cool to smoke
I just want to find opusx 20 yr torpedo. Can’t find one anywhere

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its Carlito's charity to help give back to the community works the tobacco farms in the DR. He built a complex with a hospital and schools so that the kids have a chance at a better life. Amazing man and truly humble in person if you get the chance to meet him.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have smoked all my rare opus. Many of which were gifts from friends. Had an opusx scorpion and a charity taa and all my opus 20th anny are smoked.
I would have too. Haha.. and Im a LFD collector. Just going after cigars ive yet to get my hands on. I have 2 boxes of maduro prensados that are essentially 12 years old. As well as some other rare LFD and Opus X.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Chuck.
A friend of mine who is a member of botl recommeded you as a sponsor. He said you are a collector. Especially with the kind of cigars I smoke and have in my humidor.

Adam
Haha, I suspect Chuck has 2 or 3 good sticks left in his stash....
But I'm one of the people who sees "only a Fuente is a Fuente" and thinks, "Thank God"... , Yet I look like a Fuente fan boy compared to him...
(some aren't that bad, Most Dominicans just don't really do it for me)

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Its Carlito's charity to help give back to the community works the tobacco farms in the DR. He built a complex with a hospital and schools so that the kids have a chance at a better life. Amazing man and truly humble in person if you get the chance to meet him.
Are you talking about CFCF (Cigar Family Charitable Foundation)? I have never heard of Angels Share Charity and apparently Google hasn't either.