What's new

Looking for all my Brothers from another...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Watch out, guys - AuTechCoM hits hard with the El Bubble sticks! (thanks for the friend req.... and hey WNYTONY).
Shhhh!!!! don't scare everyone off.

And for the sister people, I cant believe I am doing this again... :seesaw:

Autechcom is actually the one on the right and his "sister" is the one on the far left. Weird family things out there in Cali.... You know... As to why WNYTony likes her, well, there is someone for everyone, right? :) ;) :d

Last edited:

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Does your sister know you've been posting her picture on the web for a bunch of cigar-dudes to sleaze over?

Hey, I know what it's like having a sister all the guys think is hot, though - it was so annoying when we were teenagers, my friends suddenly going all gooey over my sister!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love that this turned into a Let me check out your sister thread. Haha
Haha yeah sorry about that. It will never happen again.
Does your sister know you've been posting her picture on the web for a bunch of cigar-dudes to sleaze over?

Hey, I know what it's like having a sister all the guys think is hot, though - it was so annoying when we were teenagers, my friends suddenly going all gooey over my sister!
A picture of all of us with our kids is the least of my brotherly worries when it comes to pictures of my sister. :(

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
:blush:Did someone say there may be a Maxim image or two to view?

Haha, sorry, couldn't resist......

But seriously, Maxim pics? Purely for educational purposes of course.
:hysterica

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
A picture of all of us with our kids is the least of my brotherly worries when it comes to pictures of my sister. :(
Hmmm. Intriguing....

One time my sister started giving a blow job to a banana for the benefit of a truck driver while we were stuck in traffic. :dunno:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well this thread took a nice turn after some schmuck innocently asked about a sibling........ :thinkidea
Didn't think I'd ever see you post up that pic again, but yeah I knew you looked familiar
Please tell her the "creepy cigar guys" say hi :togetherl

So catching up on the reading here - Joel is handling the editing, Shane is harassing me and it's now Chico's turn to post a pic - is that about right ?

Shane: It's the beard, man. Grow one out or get over it LOL

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well this thread took a nice turn after some schmuck innocently asked about a sibling........ :thinkidea
Didn't think I'd ever see you post up that pic again, but yeah I knew you looked familiar
Please tell her the "creepy cigar guys" say hi :togetherl

So catching up on the reading here - Joel is handling the editing, Shane is harassing me and it's now Chico's turn to post a pic - is that about right ?

Shane: It's the beard, man. Grow one out or get over it LOL
That sounds about right. :rofl: