What's new

Looking for Epic ...

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
So, what cigars are cigar collectors expecting to be epic?

I'm talking about cigars from 09/10 that will be talked about as the standard 5/10/20 years from now?

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
P1's every one of these that I smoke makes me think of how good these will be. They start off mild and kinda unassuming(still with great flavour) but progress and build faster then any other cigar i have ever smoked. They aren't power houses but I also think that Jar aging will do fantastic things for this cigar. Well maintained sealed jars will definately be epic in 10 years.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
P1's every one of these that I smoke makes me think of how good these will be. They start off mild and kinda unassuming(still with great flavour) but progress and build faster then any other cigar i have ever smoked. They aren't power houses but I also think that Jar aging will do fantastic things for this cigar. Well maintained sealed jars will definately be epic in 10 years.

Good to hear, hope they make it through. :eyebrow:

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Good to hear, hope they make it through. :eyebrow:
I am in a little bit of special circumstances in the fact that we have singles of them on the shelf. This means until those jars are done I can smoke to my hearts content. Hopefully will get to smoke enough of them that I can dodge my own Jar for a bit. Just sold off every double box that I owned but may need a second of these

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
My "friend" wanted to p/u one of those jars, but with the recent confiscation levels being what they are, might now wait until after the New Year. :disappoin

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I guess I'm easy (and inexperienced), but the aged (like '98) Bolivars I've had are incredible (CE, PC, CG), and I think the '07-'08s will become so for sure since they're already great.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Cohiba 2009 - Gran Reserva
Bolívar 2009 - RE Germany Especiales No.2
Ramón Allones 2010 - RE Germany Belicosos
OR Behikes
La Gloria Cubana 2009 - RE Cuba Deliciosos