What's new

Looking for special wedding cigar

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hey guys. I don't post much but I'm getting married in 3 weeks. I'm looking for a special cigar. I've got 2 coolers full in my collection. Some pretty good stuff. A couple of b and ms here in okc have the pardon 75th. 75 bucks for 1. I don't think I can do that. Opinions? I thought about la palina family series pasha?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
If you have two coolers full of stuff I am sure you have something that will fit the occasion. the cigar doesn't make the event the event make the cigar.

During the reception after my wedding I offered two boxes of cigars, I didn't even get one as I was so busy greeting everyone who attended and thanking them for coming, first dance, cutting cake, making sure we both ate, etc....

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I guess I was unclear on what I said. And confused sorry. I'm not really a pardon guy. Don't kill me for that comment. I think it's a 50th anniversary. Comes in a special humidor. And I don't have 1. A couple of shops here in OKC have them. They are 75 bucks at both of them

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
https://www.jrcigars.com/brand/gurkha-cigars/gurkha-his-majesty-s-reserve

I would go this route. If you're getting married you clearly are already making poor decisions. Blowing a grand on a shit cigar will be the least expensive mistake you make that night. :)
Beat me to it! But really, I'd just pick one that is in your cooler that has maybe been there since the start? It doesn't have to be some super special htf cigar. You'll remember it all the same if it's a lesser blend.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I guess I was unclear on what I said. And confused sorry. I'm not really a pardon guy. Don't kill me for that comment. I think it's a 50th anniversary. Comes in a special humidor. And I don't have 1. A couple of shops here in OKC have them. They are 75 bucks at both of them
Wow! Certainly wasn't trying to kill you over it. Just making sure we were talking about the same cigar. It's s great smoke if you want to spend the money for a special occasion. I smoked one last year when my son was born. $75 is probably fair price for them. I've seen them as low as $40, but my local shop wants $110. You could always just pick out one of your favorite cigars that you've had so far so that you know it will be something you will enjoy rather than taking someone else's recommendation on what they like.