What's new

Looking forward to the future.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hi everyone,

My name is Rob, I live in Ohio. I am relatively new to the hobby, but I love to learn as much as I can about something when i commit to it. Which in turn brought me here. I knew nothing of BOTL except from reference by some members on other sites. It's fun what simple internet searches can bring up. Being a new father (daughter is 8 months old as of yesterday) this hobby is about the only me time I get right now. Not that I am complaining it is the most rewarding and frustrating thing i have ever done. A nice cigar is my carrot for the week. I picked up my first humidor about a month ago and a few sample packs. Just kind of enjoying the randomness right now.

I don't know many people who share the same interest in real life. So this will be a great place to gain some knowledge about the hobby.

Thanks for the wonderful community.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Rob,

:welcome: from sunny Minnesota :waving:

You found the right place...hope you enjoy your time here!

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I had really positive experiences with hoyo dark sumatra's. other's haven't been to noteworthy for me to remember their names right now. I have a short list of cigars i would love to try. The last one i smoked was a pretty negative experience it was the cohiba red dot. burned nice the first third. got near the second third and there seemed like a void in the cigar. it just went out and wouldn't burn right after re lighting. I just chalked it up to a bad stick. up until then it was a pretty good smoke.