What's new

Looking to Age

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to have my first child this summer. I'm looking at buying a box or two to stick away and age. I'm leaning towards H Hupmann Mag 46 but have read on here that some people have had mixed reviews. Help a soon to be dad with some advice.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I've always found Monty 2s consistent, especially recently. Imagine they'll only get better with age.

B2 says cohiba. Not always best rott, but amazing with age. I have to agree.

And congrats on the baby!!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Buying a box to commemorate such an important day requires the best IMHO. Sir Wintons would be my choice, but also Cohiba Esplendidos or Romeo y Julieta Churchills would be outstanding choices.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Buying a box to commemorate such an important day requires the best IMHO. Sir Wintons would be my choice, but also Cohiba Esplendidos or Romeo y Julieta Churchills would be outstanding choices.
Ah, Kevin, a man after my own heart. . .:applause:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
All of these are great choices

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
all good choices.

I bought several boxes of the 2011 EL cohiba 1966s to celebrate my son's birthday. Can't wait to give him a few when he is of age. THought it would be cool to have something with his birthyear on it.

Another option would be cohiba esplendidos, lanceros, or siglo VIs. Can't go wrong with these.

One other consideration: RA gigantes, Sir Winnies or Party Lusitanias.

Good luck in your search.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
all good choices.

I bought several boxes of the 2011 EL cohiba 1966s to celebrate my son's birthday. Can't wait to give him a few when he is of age. THought it would be cool to have something with his birthyear on it.
Ditto. These are great cigars and hopefully will be better in the future...