What's new

Looks like Famous is back on-line!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Good. Always been pleased with their service. They are my no.2/backup vendor in case no.1 doesn't have what I'm looking for

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Famous is my go to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have bought from them many times as well, I just prefer the prices and selection of Neptune Cigars, especially since they give a veteran's discount that is 10% off and free 2 day shipping

Is that on top of the botl code? The botl code gives 17% with famous.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah, the 17% is awesome. Botlorg is the code. Even better, it works on cigar monster. Can be coupled for some amazing deals. Cheers to BOTL!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Yeah, the 17% is awesome. Botlorg is the code. Even better, it works on cigar monster. Can be coupled for some amazing deals. Cheers to BOTL!

Nice.
Thanks for the code in case mine ever stops working.
Have never really checked out cigar monster. Will have to do it now that I have a good code for it

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have bought from them many times as well, I just prefer the prices and selection of Neptune Cigars, especially since they give a veteran's discount that is 10% off and free 2 day shipping

I believe Neptune also is a BOTL sponsor here and has a discount code....I see it time to time pop up along the banners. I just don't recall what the code is when purchasing. But yes, famous takes care of us as well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
I believe Neptune also is a BOTL sponsor here and has a discount code....I see it time to time pop up along the banners. I just don't recall what the code is when purchasing. But yes, famous takes care of us as well.
That's cool. I don't see ads or banners as I'm using Tapatalk on my phone

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That would explain it. It was a tread about Famous and I naturally thought..............my bad!