What's new

Los Angeles

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
What a great freakin time. Fredneck AKA Wildman and JWIntosh, our burnt finger buddy. Great cigars, great steaks and you would not have BELIEVED the beach. Greg says cant we find a beach cafe/ We drive down to PCH 1 and there it the The Beach Cafe. Breakfast on the sand and cigars on our own little private beach while we watched the surf honeys stretch. Awesome time. These guys are herf monsters. Yall come back now, ya hear.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
just in case you're fretting, my finger is fine. big ole honk'n blister, and no complaints! an absolutely incredible time! which was good, cuz the drive home sucked! 2hrs stretched to 3 1/2. and i did not dare light a smoke as i was just a bit toxic! these dudes put me through my paces, and them some! except when Chuck payed some poor bellhop to pour Greg into his room :bouncetau

unbelievable strokes of genius, from lunch in the sunshine at Malibu's , to the Thousand Oaks Cigar shop (how about that Chipay!). and the steakhouse, and the Zinfandel, and the monte.... and, to forego Bob's Big Boy, to find a sign on the side of PCH, saying "breakfast, lunch, dinner...." and to hide in the rocks, so we didn't get caught smoking, er-uh, cigars!! ha!!! Complete insanity!!

i'm gonna try to download these!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
picture this: the scene in Young Frankenstein when the monster lights his finger on fire.... duh, my finger's on fire!