What's new

Lost a friend today!

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
very sorry for the loss Bill. smoked a padron and had some scotch tonight and thought about family and friends lost. Keep the memories close to heart.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Sorry you lost your friend Bill . Cancer is a tough thing especially at the end; so glad to hear him keeping his chin up through cancer. My mother had such a character as well throughout before she was taken in '04. Wow after all these years still need to wipe the eyes thinking about it. Well brother your in my prayers and I'm definitely thinking about his family and friends, very tough thing to lose your loved one's.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Bill, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear friend Mikey. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of his family and friends.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Very sorry for your loss Bill. Atleast he had good friends with him till the end regardless of his wife leaving (Unbelievable). Prayers and thoughts sent to you and his family.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
So sorry for your loss. After reading this I said a prayer for you, his family, and all others who's lives he touched. May his legacy continue through the memories you share.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Sorry for your lose, Bill. That one last cigarette and scotch with his brother and you as his friend are something I applaud you for. Not many people can fulfill a wish for a man who knows he is about to die. Being there at his end had to be very hard, you are a true friend and he must have been very happy to have you as a friend.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It's always tremendously hard to lose someone you love, my thoughts are with you and his family.