What's new

Lost My Palio...

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I have no idea where it went off to! I met up with a friend at a cigar shop last Friday, had it there, got in the car, was pretty sure I had it, and haven't seen it since!

The only thing I can think of is that I threw away my napkin and soda can at the lounge, and I know I was holding my Palio in one of my hands, so it might be in a land fill right now!

I'm a little upset! It was my only good cutter, and I got it from Mark the day they came out! Now I'm gonna have to get a new one, and it's just not the same...
Anybody else good at losing expensive things?

TYLER

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
yep sunglasses. If I buy cheap gas staion glasses they will last for years. The moment I buy a $100 pair of nice shades they either break or get lost with in a month.

I missplaced my palio too, only missing a day or so right now so I am optimisitic about finding it.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bro! I know it sucks I loose chit all the time, lighters are at the top of the list closely followed by watches and cigars.. I don't know how I misplace cigars but I do. Oh yeah recently lost a really nice pair of sunglasses; I don't know what the guy who took 'em will do with powered sunglasses unless he's as blind as I am.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry about that, man --- Ah feel yoah pain. :sadcry: BTW, did you look underneath the car seats? A lot of times, that's where things that I have lost seem to end up.

On the bright side, now there are a whole bunch of finishes you can choose from if you have to replace it. :applause:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I don't know about you fellas, but i keep my lighter and Palio on a tight leash. I always used matches and a chep punch for years, the n i bought a colibri jet lighter and a palio from a deal on here. They're like salt and pepper, always together. When my wife uses my lighter to light an aweful cigarette, she gets mad at me when i stick my hand out wanting it back immediately.

The only thing i have trouble keeping are divot tools and ball markers for the golf course, but i think they fall out of my pocket whne my lazy ass sits in the cart.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know about you fellas, but i keep my lighter and Palio on a tight leash. I always used matches and a chep punch for years, the n i bought a colibri jet lighter and a palio from a deal on here. They're like salt and pepper, always together. When my wife uses my lighter to light an aweful cigarette, she gets mad at me when i stick my hand out wanting it back immediately.

The only thing i have trouble keeping are divot tools and ball markers for the golf course, but i think they fall out of my pocket whne my lazy ass sits in the cart.
Hahaha... this sounds just like me. As soon as my wife is finished with my lighter I've got my hand out wanting it back. :headroll:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I bought a colibri TABLE LIGHTER THAT WEIGHS ABOUT A POUND..no one will ever run off with that one. My Xikar and Ronson are both MIA for several months.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
You have bad luck with that cutter dude. Me I lose anything expensive including a sterling silver tiffany SAK. Oh well.

cubancigarman

CRA/NRA MEMBER
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I left my Promethous in the car the other day. It was a super hot day and it cracked the fuel tank... not lost but surely broken. :cursing:

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
You have bad luck with that cutter dude. Me I lose anything expensive including a sterling silver tiffany SAK. Oh well.
I actually never started losing it until you showed up!!!

And I checked under my seats so well that I found my friend's debit card from over a year ago! Oh well, at least I like ordering stuff! I wonder what else will sneak into the package with my Palio!

TYLER

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Woo hoo Found mine tonight while packing up for tomorrows HERF! Super stoked right now.

It was a gift at the last herf. I woulda felt pretty crappy if I had really lost it.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The carwash guy found my Xikar last Saturday. Tyler, maybe you should get our car washed!