What's new

Lost

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am kind of bummed that they are going to finish the story the way they are.

Three years, three seasons. I understand why they are doing it, but damn, that is a long time to wait for a new series.

:(

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The series was on the fence for getting renewed for next season. Now that it is going to have another season, I think the people on the boat are going to be the next "others". Since the original "others" aren't what they use to be (WTG Hurley) they need badder bad guys. I thought it was good. Who do you think was in the coffin? Wifey and I have different opinions.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
At first I thought it was his dad in the coffin. Once I realized it was after they got off the island I figured I was wrong. Its probably Ben or Locke.

I could be wrong.

I was just think if this show is going to be good now that they are off the island.
Maybe the whole next season will be from after he got off the radio up to meeting whats her name at the airport.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
This whole thing with Jack is related to Desmond's supposed ability to see into the future, when in reality he is reliving the past. I think they are stuck in some kind of time warp or something like that.

Locke is working for the island, he's taken over for Ben in that regard, but why did the Island dump Ben for Locke? The Island has always been kind to Locke if you will. He can walk on the Island, the black smoke defense mechanism left him alone, mostly.

How about Hurley!!! He came bustin all bad ass into the camp and took out those guys with the van. That was freakin' great!!!

As for who is in the coffin, I think it is Locke. Don't have a reason why yet, just my gut reaction.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
It was not on the fence for getting renewed. The creators/writers and ABC had to come to terms with when the show would end. The creators wanted a definitive ending date so they can properly write the conclusion of the series.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
........p.s. I think it was Sawyer in the coffin.
Kate told Jack that she had to get back before "he" started to wonder where she was. This means to me that whoever "he" was knew Jack and wouldn't want he and Kate together. I think "he" is James. And the funeral was for someone who would draw no mourners... I lean toward Ben or John (if John goes on to take over Ben's position on the Island).

My questions are:Who/What is Jacob? Why would he need John's help? 2010? WTF! They're gonna string this out for 3 more years?