What's new

Loveland / Fort Collins CO next week

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Hey brothers, I need some advice - I'll be in Colorado for a few nights next week. I'd like to find a room within drunken stumbling distance of a cigar-friendly establishment, but it looks like CO state laws will limit my options.

I see that Edward's Pipes and Cigars has a smoking lounge. I'd prefer a bar and grill - even a dive bar - with a smoking section. Nothing against Edward's, just that a sports bar or dive bar is more my style. Any suggestions?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Hey will you have a car? Willing to drive a bit? Only thing I know up that way is Edwards but if you can drive your options open a bit. Maybe a herf?
Yes, I'll have a rental car and probably quite a bit of free time on this trip. With the apparent lack of places to smoke, I was halfway thinking about looking for a place somewhere further out of town for a more scenic view. But yeah, I should be able to get out for a herf!

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
That helps most of the places are only BYOB and don't have food. My locker is at Havana Manor in Louisville. The Havana Manor in Longmont is bigger but I've only been a few times. If you can drive down to Denver area I'd look into Delaney's cigar bar. It's a real deal bar and has mini bowling if your into that thing. Cigars on sixth is nice but again no food drink service. Check a few out online and keep me posted. I'm free most days after about 3pm.