What's new

LP Feral Pigs

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am chomping at the bit especially since I got to smoke one recently and know what these have to offer.
These have great flavor and a nice spice to them. I want an F'in box now dammit! :D
The amount of thick smoke you get from these is just off the chain! I found it to be a bit different from the Original #9 Pig which was straight up power right out of the gate where the power of the Ferel snuck up on me and actually gave me a nic buzz which has not happened to me in a good number of years and that was on a full stomach. These are Fantastic Fellas!
I too would love to know when these will start shipping since the last two iterations started arriving to B&Ms by mid November and I need my Pig fix.:smokingbo I am super excited for this one. Saving my second sampling for when JD is here in Charlotte on Friday!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I saw that. I placed a preorder with them for the undercrowns and ended up cancelling the order when others began receiving and shipping undercrowns while cigar.com was still "on order"...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a bunch of guys who have done the pre-order from them about a month ago. Doubt they will be able to fill all the orders they have received. I myself didn't bother as I would rather have the funds available for when they hit retailers as my guess will be Cigar.com would have sent me the dreaded "We will not be able to fill your order" e-mail. Rather than wait for a refund to order I figured once they hit I will call my usual retailers and get a box from them.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Thanks CKay, went ahead and placed a pre-order. Do you happen to know if pre-orders are guaranteed?
I don't know. I figured I would get on the list and if other retailers get them first, I can always cancel this order. I would much rather deal with a smaller operation like Top Quality or Burning Leaf.

Figured it wouldn't hurt though, you know?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just called my B&M, and turns out they are having an event on Thursday, confirmed they will have the pigs in stock. If there is not a limit I will try to get extra.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Guys,

Just spoke to shipping and they said that the FFP are currently in transit from Nica to USA I would assume that they will be in B&M's on December 15th or so.

Hope everyone likes them. Remember that they are Very Strong.

Best,
JD