What's new

LP9 and T52 info needed

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Have either of these cigars taken a quality or flavor hit since the sale of DE? I used to smoke them all the time, but not since DE was sold. Any input appreciated.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
The LP9 and T52 have been tweaked a lil , like all brand do, but nothing to do with the sale, Now that JD is back as the Big Dawg hopefully things will straighten out , That being said , a few Key people are leaving Drew Estates .......

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The LP9 and T52 have been tweaked a lil , like all brand do, but nothing to do with the sale, Now that JD is back as the Big Dawg hopefully things will straighten out , That being said , a few Key people are leaving Drew Estates .......
Is jd actually gonna be back in the blending room or is he just gonna focus on his gimmicky side stuff? Broadleaf crops in general are pretty bad atm so I feel its risky to try and output new stuff with it. A lot of industry guys are refusing to use it on anything but their standard line products. In a way we've seen a lot of habano wrapped sticks that used to have bl and they're damn good.

CopusolerX

Probably spent over .25m on cigars in my life
Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the same cigar, since Nick left the facotry. I would suggest switching over to foundation cigars.

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Is jd actually gonna be back in the blending room or is he just gonna focus on his gimmicky side stuff? Broadleaf crops in general are pretty bad atm so I feel its risky to try and output new stuff with it. A lot of industry guys are refusing to use it on anything but their standard line products. In a way we've seen a lot of habano wrapped sticks that used to have bl and they're damn good.
JD isn't a Blender, He will do his thing like he always has. In the DE Leaf storage area , they have enough BL to last a couple years to get over the hump until better crops come out , This may be why U seeing DE doing all the same cigars but in the smaller sizes and tins , I do agree that since Nic has gone the LP9 and T52 have changed ......

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep hearing/reading that Drew doesn't even smoke now. Who did DE sell too?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0

CopusolerX

Probably spent over .25m on cigars in my life
Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep hearing/reading that Drew doesn't even smoke now. Who did DE sell too?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Some of these guys, you wouldn't know it have developed serious ill conditions due to smoking, but don't show it in public, since their companies are netting 5 to 20 million in sales a year. These guys are rich. but are sick, an dont even smoke.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Some of these guys, you wouldn't know it have developed serious ill conditions due to smoking, but don't show it in public, since their companies are netting 5 to 20 million in sales a year. These guys are rich. but are sick, an dont even smoke.
We got a gurkha sympathizer here!!!

Jk jk pm me with more info please I find this really interesting but know we shouldn't make it public on the board.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you know this?