What's new

lucchese boots hook up ?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
sorry, I haven't worm CB boots sine the 4th grade. Great pictures of me in boots and shorts from 1980 or so, when shorts were really short. No I won't post them.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
WOW! Those are straight up cowboy boots. I guess i'm a city slicker, as i too haven't worn cowboy boots since i was 4, and let me tell ya, it was a get up...paper cowboy hat, 2 six shootin cap guns, complete with holster. Get outta my way pardner or i'ma gonna fill ya fulla lead!!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I never really grew into the cowboy phase. I had a pair of boots for a short amount of time but that was as far as that went. One thing that did last for a while was my desire to be Rambo since a young age. You'll fill people full of lead and I'm going to shoot exploding arrows at them with my compound bow. Much to my disappointment when I joined the military no one really uses weapons like that especially in the USAF. They only let me touch a three round burst M16A2 for like an hour or two in basic training. Certainly no bow and arrows with high-explosive tips.

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
no need to make a trip down to mexico. they are made in el paso, texas. the only boots one needs to find in mexico are sea turtle boots.

and luccheses are pretty much the best off the rack western boots one can buy. however, if you want the very best it is best to get some custom made. leddy's in fort worth are pretty famous. there are other lesser known bootmakers that turn equally fine pieces.