What's new

lucky number 13!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
from some recent posts there has been speculation about remaining stock of a certain "discontinued" cigar. as has been noted, these are still the first run sticks, not seconds, and will soon be available! you can see on the outlaw website the pricing for fivers and bundles. i found out today that these are still in the "banding" stage, so they are not available for sale at the moment. i am going to keep my ear to the ground and will let you all know when ordering time is near! here is the link to them again.
http://www.outlawcigar.com/(A(vCBdCCLiywEkAAAAMzAzMWQ1YmQtZjY2MS00MTk5LWJjNjYtMzdlMjY4MTIyZTdmf-bVuE5WDUW7BiXLAy6pxGdiTM01))/outlaw-13-cigar.aspx

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Thanks for the info, Bob! I never tried the mystery cigar, before. So, I may have to get one of these to try.

Dan, be nice... it's nearly supper time, for Grandpa.

tfb5701

In Hoc Signo Vinces
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks for the heads up! Maybe they'll get some banded and for sale before I go back to school this sunday.

Btw, is there a reason why we're discussing the identity of these cigars in a covert or nod nod wink wink manner? I understand that Outlaw may have signed something that forbids them from confirming the identity but we haven't and I would think an open discussion with lots of information would help everyone(DE, Outlaw, Consumers).

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Thanks for the heads up! Maybe they'll get some banded and for sale before I go back to school this sunday.

Btw, is there a reason why we're discussing the identity of these cigars in a covert or nod nod wink wink manner? I understand that Outlaw may have signed something that forbids them from confirming the identity but we haven't and I would think an open discussion with lots of information would help everyone(DE, Outlaw, Consumers).
How can we be considered "insiders" if we don't speak cryptically???

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sorry to bring something back to life thats so old but did anyone get around to trying these out? I was recently reminded of them but cant find any review.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
hey Bob...question!
I've read on there site about there other house blends and the reviews. It appears there house blends have not been the best. I find this alot with most places that sell there own house blend cigars.
So what is your opinion on there house blends?
The discription sounds good and right up my alley but I'm thinking maybe I should wait for a review.