What's new

Luke from Peoria

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

My name is Luke, I'm 24 from Peoria. My father got me started smoking cigars when I was 18. My first was a Hemingway with a Natural wrapper from the Conch Republic Cigar Factory on Key West. It's been a love affair ever since. I produce a few cigar events and dinners in Central Illinois, and am looking at doing get togethers throughout the midwest, and eventually, the country. With smoking bans all the rage, there are few places left for us to get together and enjoy our hobby. Hopefully people will start to realize again that smokers have rights too, and if you don't like somke, there are plenty of establishments that don't allow smoking. A columnist in Peoria said that he's asmathtic, and perfume bothers him. If you outlaw smoking, you should outlaw perfume. Seems reaonsable to me! I welcome all comments, and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey bro, welcome. If your interested in meeting some brothers there is a Herf being held here in WI. in Appleton on May 19th. PM me for more details if you are interested.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have our event scheduled for September 8th in Peoria, IL. We are trying to attract people from around the country. If you'd like more information, please let me know.

slcraiders...my girlfriend is originally from SLC, I'll be there in August.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Welcome to BOTL!!!!

not to familiar with IL... where abouts is peoria from chicago.... might have to drive down there sometime this summer. im always up for a worthwhile road trip!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ones from Conch Republic Cigar Factory are still my favorites....they have a great torpedo with a barber shop pole wrapper that is excellent

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know the term for the cigar I was trying to describe...it had a maduro and natural wrapper alternating...barber shop pole sounded good to me!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
We have our event scheduled for September 8th in Peoria, IL. We are trying to attract people from around the country. If you'd like more information, please let me know.

slcraiders...my girlfriend is originally from SLC, I'll be there in August.
You will have to let us know when in August you will be here. There are several brothers on here from SLC, we could all meet up somewhere for a herf.

BTW... :welcome: