What's new

Lunch?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I guess that's really "getting the finger"

So, when some employee at the chili plant apparently lost his/her finger, you think the foreman made a command decision ("Don't worry about it. It'll get ground up and nobody will ever know.")

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
That is exactly what I thought when I read it.
sunivy said:
I guess that's really "getting the finger"

So, when some employee at the chili plant apparently lost his/her finger, you think the foreman made a command decision ("Don't worry about it. It'll get ground up and nobody will ever know.")

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Ahhh yes, I heard this on the local news this morning. This particular Wendy's is about 4 miles from my house. I'm not a big Wendy's fan ... but my son, some friends and I stopped there on the way home from an auto show a couple of months ago. I did not get the chili .... but I did notice my order of Biggie Fries was really crunchy.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Figured it would end up like this. Morons. Both the idiots that try this, and the system that gives them reason to think they should.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
My wife used to be a manager of a restaruant in Cincinnati and somebody tried to say they served him a deep fried rat.

The company analyzed it right away and it was breaded with a ditterent batter so it did not come from them.
This guy deep fried a rat and took it to the place and tried to say it came from the kitchen.

They pressed it to max against the guy for fraud.