What's new

Machine made Cigarillos

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Occasionally I like to have a quick little smoke.
Has anyone tried the Montecristo Puritos or Trinidad Shorts?
Considering getting a pack of each with my next order and am curious what others have thought of them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Shorts are almost too short IMO. They’re fine for a 10 minute smoke, but they burn a bit hotter and don’t really hold up compared to some of the other shorter smokes.

You’re better off picking up some Party Shorts, RASCC, or HUHC.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I haven’t tried the Montes, but I do like the Trinis, and the Cohiba Shorts too... as long as you don’t expect too much and realize they are literally a few minute smoke. Flavor is decent - my wife smokes these often when I’m out smoking a cigar in the summertime.

Was not at all impressed by any of the club or mini-sized cigarillos.

Jason is right though, they’re nothing like a H Upmann Half Corona or Party Short in terms of flavor and quality. If you can, bump up to something like that, the difference is huge.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the Rafael Gonzales PE, a bit less costly than the PC. Real tasty. Even w/ the small ring gauge, I haven't had any draw issues.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven’t tried the Montes, but I do like the Trinis, and the Cohiba Shorts too... as long as you don’t expect too much and realize they are literally a few minute smoke. Flavor is decent - my wife smokes these often when I’m out smoking a cigar in the summertime.

Was not at all impressed by any of the club or mini-sized cigarillos.

Jason is right though, they’re nothing like a H Upmann Half Corona or Party Short in terms of flavor and quality. If you can, bump up to something like that, the difference is huge.
Yeah, I certainly don't expect too much from them. I've had the Cohiba Mini Ban, and they were nice for what they are: a cheap, quick fix.

I do keep some HUHC's and Partagas Shorts on hand, just looking into other options as well

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I like the Trinidad Shorts for a little "tide me over". Grabbed 100 last time they were on sale for $120. Seemed like a no-brainer.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like the Trinidad Shorts for a little "tide me over". Grabbed 100 last time they were on sale for $120. Seemed like a no-brainer.
Yeah, for that price you can't go wrong.

I picked up a cube of 100 Cohiba Mini Bans a couple years ago for about the same price.
Pretty tasty for what they are.

I don't have overly high expectations for any of them, they are what they are.

Sometimes I just need a quick Cigar fix, and Cigarillos fit the bill nicely.

Big fan of the Villiger Exports and Arturo Fuente Cigarillos. Excellent little smokes for the price.
Just looking to try something new this time