What's new

Macobas with Mold? (pics)

Kimyounil

They call me Mike.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was recently bombed by blck888 with a box of Macobas. He is brand new to this forum so props for being a newbie and bombing almost right away. Well I got the sticks not to long ago but noticed something. On the some of them, I have noticed white dots all over them. I can't scratch them off and not sure if maybe that's the way the sticks are supposed to look. Don't worry, I haven't placed them w/ my other sticks. They are in their own plastic bag. Here are pics. HELP!

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Im gonna go ahead and say you are okay as long as its not green and stuff! If you are really concerned just keep em seperate like you are doing. Cheers!

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That is definitely not tooth....tooth are grains (bumps) on the wrapper and are not white in color. Totth is the color of the wrapper which occurs from the tobacco plants being in the sun longer.

Hard to say from the pics whether that's mold or plume but take waterboy's advice. If it's crystal like and covers the cigar entirely then it's plume otherwise it's mold.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i always thought that bloom/plume wiped away easily, and mold kind of smears.... but you tried wiping them w/o results. hmmm. not sure....