What's new

Madden 25 and Sunday Ticket

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hey guys. Love me some madden. Esp playing against my son. Awhile back, I was trying to figure out how to get Sunday ticket without getting directv (I work for Time Warner Cable). Last year they offered it on the ps3 for 200-300 bucks I think. That was a little much for me, but lucked out because most of my Niners games were televised. This year, even with their success last year, I dont think I'll be so lucky up here in wny. Was getting ready to just throw in the flag and just plunk down th cash, or head over to the bar for the games.

Well then I went to amazon. They have a preorder exclusive there, for both systems. $100 gets you the game ($60 anyway) and a code to use online on a mobile device, phone tablet or computer, for all 17 weeks of the season. Now, directv says they have to verify that you are UNABLE to get their service. However, ea and amazon say that its a code that you put in regardless of if you can get the service or not. I think directv is telling customers that, because well, they're probably not happy about it.

My thought is, for $40, since I was getting the game eventually anyway, I can mirror the iPad through the apple tv, and im rolling. If not, amazon has a great return policy, and I'll return under the "not as described" category. We shall see. Thanks for listening to my babbling. Haha.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Whoa man, thanks for sharing this. I will definitely look into this since I always buy the new madden anyways. Sunday ticket is well worth $40!

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Here's the fine print, only way you're getting the sundy ticket for $40 is if you cant get directtv.

Exclusive Offers From DirecTV

For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.
For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.
For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Yea I saw that. But think about it. Each game come with its own unique code. They all work. According to EA and amazon, you go to a website and enter the code in. A couple of people said that they contacted EA, an that the code will work regardless. I'm trying it. I don't think that they're going to send a tech to everyone's house that buys this game. Again, I think they have to say it, since in reality, they may lose subscriptions.

-Jared

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Yea I saw that. But think about it. Each game come with its own unique code. They all work. According to EA and amazon, you go to a website and enter the code in. A couple of people said that they contacted EA, an that the code will work regardless. I'm trying it. I don't think that they're going to send a tech to everyone's house that buys this game. Again, I think they have to say it, since in reality, they may lose subscriptions.

-Jared
Well will you let us know how it works? Is it a limited time deal? ThanX.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Limited to 50,000 for each system apparently. I can certainly let you know, however I'm not sure if its a pre-order only or not. The game comes out the 27th and the season starts the first week in sept. so we may not know until then. But I will.

-Jared