What's new

Make Your Picks.......

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
yea very nice larry.... i figured my only hope was to go way out there and go with stuff nobody else would... and look at where it got me....

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alrighty then, We have a nice race up front after a very shitty week for me. :closedmou Nice picks Larry.

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
my pain is magnified by the fact that i took several, what i thought to be "reaches", like tampa, washington, dallas, and HOUSTON. all of those games were nailbiters with missed chipshots and late game chokejobs.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
scottsins said:
my pain is magnified by the fact that i took several, what i thought to be "reaches", like tampa, washington, dallas, and HOUSTON. all of those games were nailbiters with missed chipshots and late game chokejobs.
That Houston chokejob was the worst! I just knew they would win that game when I picked it......then I was watching the scores and thought it was in the bag! :closedmou :closedmou :cursing:
Same with the Giants!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just glad the Broncos whipped those Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!
"How bout them Cowboys!!!!!"

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
thanks. now all i need is marv harrison to score a bunch of points to win my fantasy league.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Wow...Not as terrible a week as I though....not sure how that happened. Still 8 games behind though. Great week Larry!