What's new

Man O' War Side Projects

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be most likely running a sampler at Cigar.com at some point but none of the cigars have landed yet. It depends on inventory. We have a lot of pre orders but once we get a decent inventory, we should be able to make some up. The 52C IMHO is the best of the bunch.

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks alex for the info about the samplers. Can't wait to try these things. Seems like you have some great knowledge we all would love to share haha. How about going by the introduuction forum and introducing yourself. Welcome

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
These sound interesting. I'm not a huge fan of the original Man O' War blend, but I do like the Ruination and I love the Puro Authentico. Hopefully these new cigars are more in line with those blends.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I received a box of the 52c's and Phalanx yesterday. I am smoking a 52c right now and must say I'm pretty impressed. At $6.67 each for a box I would say definitely worth the price. Can't wait to try the Phalanx as the description fits my flavor profile perfectly. Also, I have been seeing boxes and 5 packs of these on Cbid.