What's new

Manhattan, March 16-19

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Anyone in NY want to get together for a cigar? I will be in Manhattan (hotel: 45 East 33rd Street) from the morning of March 16th thru the morning of the 20th.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
renting a car? If so I can meet you in elmsford. (20 min north of manhattan)

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
No car, but I'm all for taking a cab. Any idea what it would run me? I'm not familiar with distances in NYC.
Hmm not sure to be honest. I would check Uber rates cause that may be cheaper

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
No car, but I'm all for taking a cab. Any idea what it would run me? I'm not familiar with distances in NYC.
You're better off taking metro north from grand central to wherever ENV can pick you up from if he is up for it.

White Plains or Tarrytown are the best stops. Probably $20 round trip.

By the way let me know what day. I work in the area. Depending on my schedule I would like to join you guys.

Reactions: ENV

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
You're better off taking metro north from grand central to wherever ENV can pick you up from if he is up for it.

White Plains or Tarrytown are the best stops. Probably $20 round trip.

By the way let me know what day. I work in the area. Depending on my schedule I would like to join you guys.
Works for me!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Wish I saw this sooner, obviously I'm a little late. I would've loved to meet up with some of you for a smoke and a drink or two. Would've been a quick hour or so train ride into the city for me.
Did you guys all meet up???